ASSISTANT PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
The main role of an Assistant Production Co-Ordinator is detailed here as a guide but not limited to these tasks:
Purpose Of The Role
Working within the Production Coordination team you will provide support to Project Managers to ensure that show logistics, including hotel, flights, transport of equipment and consumables are booked & delivered to each show on time.
You will be working in a fast-paced international business across multiple time zones, have a willingness to learn and improve, and have a brilliant can-do attitude.
- Complete the travel logistics (flights, hotels, boats, car hire, freight transport, couriers) requests from Project Managers
- Ensure that equipment and consumables are delivered for each show on time
- Communicate with Project Managers & crew regarding all logistics
- Arrange and plan staff events and parties throughout the year
Skills and experience:
- Prior knowledge of company travel organisation and bookings
- Office administration experience min 12 months
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
- Familiarity liaising with different departments and third party suppliers
- Highly organised and able to deal with multiple projects at once
- Takes pride in achieving tasks with high level of attention to detail and with the upmost professionalism.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, able to operate with urgency and under pressure at times, be flexible in regards to our out of hours requests and a natural problem solver.
Energetic with lots of initiative and fun to work with, you will be always looking to improve, have high attention to detail and have a level of commitment that gets the job done no matter what!
For the right candidates there are development and career opportunities as our business continues to implement our ambitious long term growth strategy. Our work will truly give you the opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience enabling you to develop and grow.
In addition to salary and benefits this is a genuine opportunity to join a GREAT team of people who not only share the benefits of the company success and its diverse range of projects but enjoy working together too!
Package on offer:
- Bupa Health Care
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Apple Laptop
- 4 Weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Participation in ER company bonus scheme after qualifying period