Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a CAD Technician to support our growing Projects Team on a permanent basis at our main office in Darwen, Lancashire. You will be working with Directors, Accounts Management and Project Management teams to create Rigging Plots, Lighting Plot, Schematics and other drawings as required.
Monday to Friday, 0900hrs to 1730hrs (45min lunch) 28 days holidays per year (including bank holidays)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Assisting with updating the directory of drawings and providing electronic and hard copies when required.
· Assisting with the maintenance of drawing tools including CAD blocks and calculation tools.
· Assisting with the creation and updates of venue/site drawings for our regular venues/sites.
· Maintenance of LCR Warehouse Drawings, as required.
· Assisting with liaison with external suppliers/manufacturers, including the provision of cutting drawings for any custom frabrication when required.
· Assisting in the creation of all LCR R&D concepts for both internal and external resources. This can range from Flightcase design to Custom Bracketery design.
· Maintaining a good working routine to be able to return drawings quickly and accurantly.
· Assisting with the development of all LCR drawings and maintaining and improving our drawing standard.
Key Skills – Essentials
· Proven experience from a similar industry based role.
· 2D/3D CAD Draughting background.
· Advanced MS Office Application Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
· Strong organisational, forward planning, and decision-making skills.
· Able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills with both internal and external staff