Live Events Prep Technicien
We are currently looking to employ full time technicians to join our existing team within our Operations Department.
As part of this role you will be responsible for preparing and testing lighting, cable and rigging equipment ready for hire, and assisting touring freelance crew in the preparation of their lighting rigs.
You will be loading and unloading equipment from vehicles and checking equipment in and out of our warehouse using our computer-based booking system.
Training will be provided, as required. Career progression within our expanding company will be available.
LCR lighting prep
– Preparation of all lighting, rigging and cabling equipment to the highest standards
– Ensuring all equipment is functional, clean, maintained and well presented to LCR standards
– Provide support to production crew during site pre-production at our main warehouse
– General warehouse duties, cleaning, tidying and organising workspaces
– Stock control using barcode software to check equipment in and out of the building
– Provide feedback on damaged equipment during the prep process
– Booking faulty equipment into our on-site repairs department
– Loading and unloading of trucks and vans
– Adhering to company Health and Safety policy
– Contributing to improving effectiveness in
– This is a physical job and requires bending, lifting, pulling and pushing in daily duties
– Ability to work as part of a team and alone, with a good attention to detail
– Ability to identify problems and assist in resolving them
– Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
– Strong work-ethic
– Self-motivation and ability to take initiative
– Flexibility and a can-do attitude
– Forklift Truck or Narrow Aisle Truck license an advantage but not essential