Southby Productions provides world-class equipment and highly skilled engineers to installations, events, festivals & tours of all sizes. We pride ourselves in offering an unparalleled quality of service that ensures our customers and their audiences are given the best possible experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Install & Sales Manager to join the growing Southby Productions team on a permanent basis. The main role will be to work within the install and sales team on a variety of installs, as well as taking a lead on quoting and delivering equipment sales. The successful candidate will ideally be office based, with an ability to work onsite when needed.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
· Work to deliver high quality installs from start to finish
· Create sales quotes and follow through to delivery
· Develop and maintain customer relationships, always providing excellent customer service
· Create, or facilitate creation of, all documents for project work to a high standard. This may include quotes, drawings and health and safety paperwork
· Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills
· Proven ability to work proactively, as an individual and within a team
· A flexible leadership style, with an ability to adapt to changing circumstances and personnel as needed
· A personality that thrives in an environment that can be time dependant and high-pressure
· Ability to cope with change, and calm under pressure
· Good problem-solving skills, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude
· Strong financial awareness with ability to manage budgets of any size and varying complexity
· Knowledge of and experience within the AV installation, events and/or theatre sectors, with a focus on audio
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office, OneDrive and Google Drive
· Knowledge and experience with d&b audiotechnik systems, including d&b Soundscape
· Experience with lighting and video systems
· Familiarity with AutoCAD, Sketchup and other related software
· Full, clean UK Driving Licence
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with the need to work outside of these hours from time to time to accommodate project requirements.
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Location: Unit 4 Union Centre, Hillbottom Road, Sands Industrial Estate, High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th March 2024
Southby Productions consists of a team of people who look out for each other whilst caring about making a difference for customers and colleagues alike. If this sounds like a job that suits you, please get in touch!