Who we are:
Our products are in use across all forms of entertainment from the largest of world tours to the smallest of nightclubs. We build products which inspire creativity and enable lighting designers to create the shows you will have seen at festivals, concerts & on TV. We produce market leading lighting control hardware and software solutions and develop lighting networking hardware for permanent and temporary applications.
We are a friendly group of around 40 team members based here in Southampton and part of a wider group which employs over 350 people with offices in Nottingham, Miami, California, Mexico, Paris, and Belgium. We work closely together to embrace challenges and seek ways to innovate and enhance our products for the ever-evolving entertainment industry.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our ambitious and growing team and help us build software for a range of hardware platforms. We have a small but growing R&D team based in Southampton and our engineers are involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Design, develop and support solutions for our bespoke products.
- Design and develop our applications user interface.
- Create high and low-level software design using recognised methodologies.
- Ensure software can be built on our continuous build system.
- Produce documentation including requirements, change notes and user manuals.
- Prepare and implement suitable test strategies.
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting technical issues, developing and implementing corrective actions as needed.
- Share knowledge and learning with other members of the software team.
Want to know more about the role? Drop our Software Engineering Team Manager an e-mail [firstname.lastname@example.org], you will be reporting to him, and he will be able to answer any questions about the role.